The New Advancement in Microtherapy
Now offered at Kansas Surgical Arts! If you are looking for a great option to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, or scars on the face and body? Then SkinPen may be right for you! SkinPen is a medical grade, state-of-the-art microneedling device designed to improve these skin issues.
It allows for controlled induction of the skin's self-repair process by creating thousands of precise mirco-injuries in the dermis, automatically triggering new collagen synthesis without casuing scar tissue formation.
Microneedling has been safely used in a wide variety of patient-types, including patients of all skin-types.
If you’re searching for:
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles.
- May be used for all skin types.
- A safe solution with little recovery time.
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
SkinPen stimulates your skin's natural ability to repair itself
The variable depth (.25mm to 2.5mm) of SkinPen and the cordless design provide significant versatility to create change in many areas of the body, including the face, neck, chest, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. The actual procedure typically takes 30 minutes depending on the size and number of areas treated.
The advantage of your SkinPen microneedling procedure include:
- SkinPen® microneedling is minimally invasive and a quick procedure, performed in our office.
- Minimal downtime and ideal for busy schedules
- Supports healthy skin
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling.
- May be used on all skin types.
- Assists in reducing the signs of aging.
For questions, or to schedule your complimentary consultation with a member of our aesthetics team, call us at (316) 722-1333.