Kansas Surgical Arts will begin caring for patients in the office starting May 4, 2020. Our hours are now Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We want to thank everyone for their patience during these challenging times. Our number one priority will continue to be the health and safety of our patients and staff. Therefore, we have created safeguards and guidelines to maintain social distancing at our office.
– You will be asked to wait in your car and call when you arrive. (Please have all necessary documents ready for scanning i.e.; driver’s license, insurance information, method of payment if applicable.)
– Bring your own mask to wear in the office, if you do not have a mask we will provide you with one.
– You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering any new space.
– Each patient and staff member will have their temperature taken daily.
– We have staggered patients to limit the amount of people in the office.
– Additional cleaning will be done after each patient visit.
Staff and doctors are taking additional precautions such as daily temperature checks and wearing additional PPE. We may look a little different, but we are still the same caring staff. We consider it a privilege to care for you and your family. Unfortunately, family and friends will not be able to come into the office.