Everyone has those days that they don’t feel like getting out of bed, let alone getting the kids to school or working an eight-hour day. Some people battle this every day. Here are some ways to overcome fatigue:
- Eat breakfast! Get that metabolism revved up for the day & avoid sugary foods.
- Eat a snack every three to four hours.
- Avoid sitting down for long periods of time. Get up and take a short walk.
- Listen to music.
- Keep your work desk organized. A cluttered desk can feel overwhelming.
- Put electronics down one hour before you go to bed.
- Exercise regularly
- Manage your stress
- Splash your face with cold water
There you have it. With these simple steps you are well on your way to a healthy and happier you.